Background

Thursday, May 13, 2010

When it rains...

...it pours. Literally.
We were under "severe thunderstorm warning" more than once yesterday evening/night.

And following in the trend of things that pour when they rain, lets talk about my day yesterday by reciting a little song I learned on Sesame Street.

One of these things is not like the other...
One of these things just doesn't belong...

Can you tell me which thing is not like the other...

Before I finish this song.

Yes, that is a rectal thermometer. The same one I've used no less than 6 times since yesterday afternoon. Last night was the first time I've seen Levi truly listless. Would you believe he fell asleep in his daddy's arms WITHOUT nursing? Apparently it takes being sick to do that. Needless to say, we're headed BACK to the pediatrician this afternoon to figure out if this latest fever is related to Levi's UTI (for which he's been on antibiotics for over a week) or if this is a new virus.

Until then, you can find me somewhere between the kitchen and the car, cooking, plating-up, and loading.

- Melissa

No comments: