Background

Monday, April 12, 2010

Customers

You know, it's rare that I take a picture of anything other than my adorable baby these days. True, these photos may also include other individuals, but they are rarely devoid of Levi. I maintain that my camera has a Levi addiction - but that's just my claim. Believe whatever you want.
However, a few days back, something caught my eye. Not long ago - ok, January - we hung a lovely bird feeder off the corner of our garage. It was a Christmas gift from my parents. Lo and behold it attracted some beautiful "customers" right off the bat. Now, as spring approaches, I can't wait to see if these two will bring us some of their offspring for us to feast our eyes upon. What beauties they are, don't you think?Mr. Cardinal is bright red, while Mrs. Cardinal is beige with a bright red beak. Would you believe he actually cracks seeds and feeds them to her one-by-one. What a gentleman! These two are frequent customers and I hope to continue greeting them each morning. Now if only I could do something about those pesky blackbirds...

No comments: