Background

Saturday, July 21, 2012

A mom's eye view

In case you were wondering what Cora's eyes look like (or on case you hadn't already noticed), Here are a few pictures. You'll notice that sometimes (most often) the right eye is turned in, but sometimes it's the left eye. If you look quite closely you may also notice that the right eye is a tiny bit lower than the left eye. Sometimes when you're with her, her eyes appear perfectly normal, but they almost always look a little off in photos because of the still-shot.






Yes, we noticed all of these things when she was quite young. Yes, we took our concerns to our pediatrician. Yes, I worried. But the VAST majority of the time, in the VAST majority of children, these kinds of things work themselves out within the first four to six months. Our pediatrician said it would be most prudent to wait it out and see what happens. I'm not kicking myself for following her instruction, but I guess a part of me does with we had the benefit of foresight and had known this would still be an issue so we could have had it looked at sooner.

1 comment:

Yonatan said...

"She is the most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen." - Your Husband