Background

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Drinking - from a cup

After donning what we affectionately refer to as "the bib shirt", Levi asked for yogurt. And whence he was sick and tired digging out small bites with his spoon (only to have much of it spill), he decided that this was the proper protocol.

Cute, huh? That's the first time (in my memory, anyway, which isn't saying much) that he's successfully drunk (sp?) from a cup without spilling a drop.

Recently I've come to a resting place with my yogurt recipe/process. I've tweaked it a little, and actually added some sugar (gasp!) so as we don't FLY through the freezer jam whose quantity is quickly dwindling in the basement freezer. I'll blog about my recipe and process next week, and maybe you, too, will want to give it a try. As a teaser, I'll say that I've begun allowing it to "set up" in single-serving, re-usable containers, which make it oh-so-easy for quick grab-and-go eating.
(how's that for over-use of the dash mark?)




3 comments:

Kim said...

I was going to ask for the recipe/process, but I'll wait for the post now :)

Honest to Christina said...

I want the recipe and your experience tooooooo! I have been talking about this for so dang long I HAVE to try :)

Molly said...

Looking forward to seeing the recipe and process. I have been wanting to try for a while now, but never knew which recipe to try. :)